Search for a planning scheme amendment
You can search for an amendment in the following ways:
- by 'Planning scheme' to view a list of all the amendments to a planning scheme
- by 'Status' to view a list of amendments in particular status categories
- by amendment type 'Category'
- by 'Date range' to view a list of amendments between specified dates
- by any combination of the options above.
You can also use keywords, either individually or in combination with any of the above categories. For example:
- heritage overlay
will find all records with the phrase 'heritage overlay'
- heritage or overlay
will find all records that include the word 'heritage' or 'overlay'
- heritage and overlay
will find all records that include both words 'heritage' and 'overlay'
- heritage and overlay and bright and (not ballarat)
will find all records that include 'heritage', 'overlay', 'bright' but will exclude records including 'ballarat'
Note that a keyword must be at least four characters and be a complete word, for example 'heritage', not 'heri'.
Amendment numbers must include all three digits of the number reference, for example C007, VC095.
You can also sort and group your search results by selecting the column headings in the results list.
This will allow you to toggle between ascending and descending orders of the search results for each column.